Eco Tutor- science for kids, science kits, educational toys and games, childrens books, science toys, solar toys, teacher supplies, classroom supplies and much more!
Eco Tutor - Returns and Exchanges
Ecotutor.ca offers a return policy on merchandise that has been damaged during shipment or on unused merchandise still in its original packaging. A request for refund or replacement must be submitted within 14 days after receipt of order (see instructions below). Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for actual price paid, including any applicable sales tax. We will only refund shipping/freight charges if ecotutor.ca has sent the wrong item or if the item sent was damaged during transit.
Please note that returns or exchanges are not available for items marked as "Special Order".
Returning an order includes the following steps:
• Request a return authorization (RMA – Return Manufacturer Authorization) by going to the Eco Tutor order details page which is accessible from the account menu. Here you will find a link to request a RMA.
• When requesting a RMA, specify which products you would like to return (if the order included more than one product) and the reason for the return.
• You will be updated regarding the status of the RMA request both by e-mail and through the order details page. If the RMA request is approved, you will be provided with a RMA number, together with the store administrator’s instructions on how to return the product(s).
• If a credit is issued, the order details page in the customer’s account area is updated with the credit and related comments.
• Pack and seal all products to be returned or exchanged securely, in the original packaging if possible, along with copies of the original packing slip and RMA number. We will not accept returns without the approved RMA number.
Because we cannot assume responsibility for packages lost or damaged in transit, we recommend you select a shipping method that provides a tracking or confirmation of delivery option and that you insure your package for the purchase price of the merchandise before sending it back to us. These options will provide you with added protection since Ecotutor.ca will not be responsible for products lost or damaged during their return shipment..
Ship your Return/Exchange prepaid--We DO NOT accept C.O.D. deliveries to:
2135 Hwy 7A
Port Perry, On L9L 1B4
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org